I am planning on starting a new D&amp;D 3.5 / D20 Swashbuckling Adventures game on Tuesday April 4th at 1.00pm BST, I currently have two player lined up so could do with another 2 to 4 people. D20 Swashbuckling Adventures was released in the early days of the OGL and was based off D&amp;D 3.0, but I will be updating it to 3.5 where needed.&nbsp; Set in the world of Theah, it is rather different to the standard medieval fantasy world associated with D&amp;D.&nbsp; It has a lot of similarities to Europe of the 17th and 18th centuries, but is also rather different.&nbsp; Firearms are common in the form of flintlock pistols and muskets, rapiers and small swords are replacing the heavier arming swords and the days of knights in heavy armour is all but past.&nbsp; Magic is available but restricted to members of the noble families (or their bastard offspring), or can be granted to worthy mortals by powerful beings.&nbsp; The only race available is Human, but there is a great deal of customisation available through feats and prestige classes. D&amp;D Classes are very limited, but there are a number of suitable classes in the Swashbuckling Adventures book as well as a lot of prestige classes for when you have gained a few levels.&nbsp; PDFs of the D&amp;D PHB, Swashbuckling Adventures and Swashbuckling Arcana (for the magic using classes) will be made available to players so it won't matter if you don't have them. Roll20 will be used for Character Sheets, Dice Rolls and Maps, and as maps can play up on a tablet, you will need a desktop PC or laptop not a tablet, Discord will be used for in game voice chat (video is not required), and for out of game text chat, so a good headset (or mic and headphones) is required and as well as a good internet connection. There is a small amount of sexism in the setting, however out of game I have a zero tolerance to any type of discrimination If you are interested in joining you can contact me either by DM her on Roll20 or by using the applications forum thread in the listing below. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/365092/d20-tuesdays-swashbuckling-adventures" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/365092/d20-tuesdays-swashbuckling-adventures</a>