Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

All uploaded images have a faded green aura

This only happens in one game, so it is probably some settings I can't find. Every image that I have in my uploads area comes onto the map (as a token) with a faded green aura behind them... as follows.  It isnt an aura, that is set to 0. I can't work out where it is coming from. Tokens, players or npc, do not come with this.  eg...
Is it the Tint color? That can be set in the campaign settings under Game Default Settings.

Edited 1680315923
No, I dont think so,  tint is set to transparent. If you send it to Map layer, the tint goes, but comes back on the Token or GM layer. Wrong, it was tint colour, somehow those tokens picked up a tint setting and are keeping it, even tho tint setting for the game is off. Thks.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you provide a screenshot of the token's settings? I might be able to see if there is an issue with the setting. 

Edited 1680391933
Gauss
Forum Champion
I see the problem, under Token Aura you have both a yellow and a green aura active. Clear the radius so that the radius boxes are empty.  "0" is not no aura, it is a very short range aura. You can confirm this by playing with the token size (larger, then smaller). You will see the aura.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yup, even negative auras are possible. (Or at least, they used to be.) If you cannot set the game settings default to none instead of zero, report back, because that is similar to an older error.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yup, negative auras are still a thing. 
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Just to clarify, an aura radius of 0 will be the size of the token (round or square).  Anything above zero adds to the aura displayed outside the space occupied by the token.  A negative value will shrink the aura within the area covered by the token.
I'm having an issues where all my uploaded maps look like x-ray images.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Tony said: I'm having an issues where all my uploaded maps look like x-ray images. First, to keep the different threads from getting too muddled I suggest creating a separate thread since this appears to be a different issue than the OPs.  Second, which layer is the image on?  Is the image a PNG?  Can you supply the full screenshot (all of the virtual tabletop)?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Tony! Do any of the tokens have large white auras on them, or are they emitting tinted light?