This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Session Zero is free. Enter a land once torn apart by war and bloodshed, sewn back together with magic. And now the land faces a threat of sickness and corruption. Face cultists, meet Gods and fight for your life against unknown threats. Be ready to forge a new legend for the land to tell, or fall and repeat history. Journeys Through Unteris is a High Fantasy campaign with low elements of Thriller/Horror. I like to focus on character development and story, weaving personal quests with the overarching story. I am looking for 4-5 players. I've been DMing for about 6-7 years now, getting better with every campaign. I love crafting stories and world building. I do my upmost best to weave PCs into the game to make it feel much more alive for them.  This story and world is completely homebrew and is my baby. I hope you enjoy it.