Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ISSUE-Games Details page with the "Pay to Play" text box.

On recently created game the text within this box isn't completely saving correcting with txt being omitted or "cut off" Is there a known bug? Here is what is should be.  This is what I'm finding on several new game postings. Here is an example.  Any help with this would be great.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi RedBearGames,  It looks like you ran into a character limit. I suggest shortening the characters in any way possible to see if you can squeeze the information in.  I also suggest contacting the Devs via the Help Center to report this as the forums are primarily users helping users. 
There never used to be a character limit as i've used the same message for years. Has this been a new feature added?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I honestly don't know as I've never run a pay to play game, my suggestion is to contact the Devs as I outlined earlier.