[Demon Gate] Eternal Midnight: A small group of adventurers is hired by a local jarl when the dark winter is closing in. They must travel to another town in search of trade and food. The town is one week to the north through heavy snow and they are trying to beat the Algor (a time where night lasts for three months of the coldest dark). There have been sightings of the Oondar migrating south. They are a dangerous tribe of barbarians and cannibals. The gelt (elk) is mysteriously disappearing from the White Wood as well, causing many to go hungry and fear that they might not last through the winter. The merchant caravan that was meant to bring food from the city never arrived and things are growing mysteriously eerie and grim. Can the adventurers make it to the northern town or has something most terrible happened? [$20 per session] [$10 Early signer first session] [Sunday @9pm EST] This session will be at 9pm EST and last close to 4 hours. We can plan on following sessions as a team. Premades characters are available. If you contact me before game soon enough we can make the character you wish to make. Beginners are welcome I will walk you through the system and the sheets are designed with token macros to make everything user friendly. Click your token and the buttons appear for you to use. If you would like to check out more about the system you can find it by messaging me. Those who pay to play will receive the $20 dollar core rulebook to Demon Gate for free through coupon delivered for free download off of DrivethruRPG. I have been running games for 30 years and developing them for over 10 years. I am well versed on the use of Roll20 and we will use Discord for voice chat. No need for cameras, no need for recordings. Good gaming to you and keep the fires high!