Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

'Hidden' tokens missing turn

So, when I have a token on the GM layer (to 'hide' it from the players), it appears on the turn order tracker (greyed, as expected), but the tracker skips over that token. I'm pretty sure this never used to happen, so has something changed? Can it be fixed please? Many thanks
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Dave, the tracker is not skipping over the token's turn for me.  Could you describe the steps you are performing to reproduce this so I can test it more accurately?  Are you using a turn tracker Mod (API script)?
I’m guessing you’re using a Mod script to advance the turn order? There’s likely a setting in the script for that. 
Well, Gauss, initiative is generated by either individual selection or by the use of !group-init (depending upon numbers of participants. Turn advancement is also done both way, either pushing the advance button on the tracker or by using the EOT button in the chat window. The tokens who are on the GM layer are skipped over either way. I can't remember this ever  happening before though!
Gauss said: Hi Dave, the tracker is not skipping over the token's turn for me.  Could you describe the steps you are performing to reproduce this so I can test it more accurately?  Are you using a turn tracker Mod (API script)? I believe I am using the turn tracker API
TurnMarker1 to be exact.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You're probably using TurnMarker1 for the turn order announcement and skipping.  Do you have an orange disc that looks like this under the token with the current turn?: If yes, you can run this command to make it not skip hidden creatures: !tm toggle-skip-hidden To see all the options, run this: !tm help
Really weird, I set everything up for this campaign exactly the same as my previous campaign, in which this didn't happen :O Anyway, thank you (again) The Aaron, that worked perfectly.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!