I rarely have to use this because typically my games stay full but every time I have to re-post a Looking for Players listing for any of my games it feels like I have to jump through a million hoops. Here is the most recent experience.... Player is leaving for 3 months but will be returning and so to fill his slot the group agreed to add another player I open up the Manage Listing for the game, it currently shows 6 players .  The box is grayed out so I can't edit it to increase it to 7.  Check the Roll20 forums , and find that if this box is gray you need to clear the internet cache. I clear the cache and reload and am able to change the box from 6 to 7 players Manage listing still says Listing Status: Not Shown  after I increased the player count. I check the Roll20 forums again . Suggestion to is to keep increasing the player size until the listing is posted. Once again, the number field is grayed out so I have to clear my cache again I set the total number to 8 and the post is finally advertised. The strange part is, prior to the most recent changes, the number of players listed here has always been 6 and when a player left the game the listing would automatically get posted.  I know this for sure because I had a player "ghost" out of the game once early on and was surprised to find a bunch applications waiting for me before I even knew the player had left.