First, a few testimonials from my players:&nbsp; "I've been a part of Lux's games for about 3 years now (since he started in fact!), and those were 3 years worth spent! The dude is passionate about DMing a world of his own creation, and it shows throughout our many sessions. His drive to always improve on both visual and oral storytelling is commendable, and he has always been willing to help me out with improving my visual storytelling. He has the energy, the passion, and the experience to provide any player with a good time rolling those shiny math rocks!" - Kylo &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; "I feel like all types of players fit him well. He balances between roleplay and combats enough to where there's not too much of both." - Matthew &nbsp;&nbsp; "I've played with this GM for.. oh wow has it been 3 years? It has. He is constantly trying to out-do himself with new foundry tools, settings, themes, acting. Genuinely one of the most devoted-to-the-craft people I've met in this hobby. Generally speaking, he's more than happy to assist with character tweaks, or even suggest flavor. He's very loyal to his player-base; all major decisions are party-unanimous. Can't go wrong joining his game if you're looking for a casual, but seriously good time. " "I've played with this GM for.. oh wow has it been 3 years? It has. He is constantly trying to out-do himself with new foundry tools, settings, themes, acting. Genuinely one of the most devoted-to-the-craft people I've met in this hobby. Generally speaking, he's more than happy to assist with character tweaks, or even suggest flavor. He's very loyal to his player-base; all major decisions are party-unanimous. Can't go wrong joining his game if you're looking for a casual, but seriously good time. " - Michael "I've played with this GM for.. oh wow has it been 3 years? It has. &nbsp; &nbsp; He is constantly trying to out-do himself with new foundry tools, settings, themes, acting. Genuinely one of the most devoted-to-the-craft people I've met in this hobby. Generally speaking, he's more than happy to assist with character tweaks, or even suggest flavor. He's very loyal to his player-base; all major decisions are party-unanimous. Can't go wrong joining his game if you're looking for a casual, but seriously good time. " &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; "The story line and the visuals! The world has such an amazing story and he is willing to work with you on your character and their backstories. He has some amazing maps and visuals for battles that make you just super excited to use magic or use your weapons! Its amazing seeing the visuals in battles." - Shara &nbsp; &nbsp; "Incredibly well thought out world with plenty of mysteries. His biggest strength is mixing together many different ideas and meshing them in a coherent and fun way, that's enticing and makes exploring and adventuring in his world amazing. He has an incredible amount of passion and will work with you give you the character you wanna play and make him fit in the meeting in the best way. " &nbsp; He has an incredible amount of passion and will work with you give you the character you wanna play and make him fit in the meeting in the best way. " - Jason Alvarez &nbsp; "I have never met another DM who has invested so much into the game as Lux. Your character will be placed into a living breathing world with unlimited potential. Lux will work with you on your background and create story based events behind your identity. He is open to, and uses homebrew; this creates a unique and creative experience. As a core player of DND of 11 Years this was a much needed breath of fresh air. Finally, I must mention the work he places into Foundry. He will automate, animate and add sound effects to your spells and abilities. He brings in animated maps, beautiful art, and a sound experience I've never seen in a TTRPG. (Audio is muffled and quieter through walls and doors) I've spent more on DMs who have done less. You will have fun and find value for your money choosing Lux as your DM." &nbsp; Finally, I must mention the work he places into Foundry. He will automate, animate and add sound effects to your spells and abilities. He brings in animated maps, beautiful art, and a sound experience I've never seen in a TTRPG. (Audio is muffled and quieter through walls and doors) I've spent more on DMs who have done less. You will have fun and find value for your money choosing Lux as your DM." - Rev With that shameless plug out of the way: Groups and times Friday 3:00 pm EST 2/5 people Level 3 Saturday 3:00 pm EST 2/5 people Level 3 Voice: Voice chat will be hosted on Discord, and will be required.&nbsp; Duration: Sessions last 4 hours.&nbsp; Payment: The rate is $15 a session. Session 0, and the 1st session are free. Payment is accepted via PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App, Start Playing.&nbsp; Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. About Me: I am a forever DM who turned out the be just good enough to take this thing professional. I have always enjoyed storytelling and writing, what a joy it was to discover TTRPGs, where my love of creating stories could blossom into a world, friendships, and making people laugh, cry, seethe, or cheer. After a failed first attempt at playing 5th Edition D&amp;D, I began DMing, I have since enjoyed every moment of crafting my own world, characters therein, and stories to permeate the planes. I have fully committed myself to this craft of world smithing, with literal thousands of hours of writing, refining, and implementing these stories to make sure my player's characters feel as if they exist seamlessly in a world living and breathing, teeming with adventure, or mundane household chores. I have done many things in my time as a DM, including making an entire world map for a unique, hand-crafted world to give myself creative freedom to mould and shape adventures, made an entirely new language for a kingdom, and ran a whopping 3 year long(!) campaign, that is still going to this day, no easy feat, mind you, and most importantly, had fun bringing the same enjoyment I get out of DMing to my players, and my friends.&nbsp; If you let me, I would happily take you on just such an adventure! Just, sign on the dotted line, just there, oh, and don't mind the fine print. GM Style:&nbsp; My GM style heavily focuses on my strengths as a DM, which are as follows in order of my ability: 1. Improv - I excel at quick thinking at the table, making the propensity for players to derail a game a moot concern in my game, meaning the game I run is entirely up to the players and their characters, within reason. &nbsp;2. Storytelling and writing - I am a learned and experienced storyteller, and world builder, this means you can expect roleplay and storytelling to float towards the top of my games, I spend a lot of time thinking about new and exciting directions for the personal story of each character, while remaining true and grounded to them. Expect conversations about fun and exciting pathways, and choose me if you want to collaboratively tell and/or experience a detailed, and rich world and the opportunity for character development. 3. Roleplay - I love to get into character, weird voices, and really getting an understanding for their motivations and ideals so I can better act them out.&nbsp; &nbsp;I did not mention combat, but I do enjoy giving players a tactical, fun, sometimes, but not often, crunchy fight. Though I cannot say it is one of the aces up my sleeve in the DMing world, I can promise you unique, and fun combats more often than not. &nbsp;3. Roleplay - I love to get into character, weird voices, and really getting an understanding for their motivations and ideals so I can better act them out.&nbsp; &nbsp;I did not mention combat, but I do enjoy giving players a tactical, fun, sometimes, but not often, crunchy fight. Though I cannot say it is one of the aces up my sleeve in the DMing world, I can promise you unique, and fun combats more often than not. More information is available to those who message me. This may be done either here, or Discord(Luxuria#0101)/ Friday LFG: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/368650/cogein-friday" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/368650/cogein-friday</a> Saturday LFG: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/368652/cogein-saturday#newtopic" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/368652/cogein-saturday#newtopic</a>