Hello! I go by Dice Goblin here but i also go by Aeon or Kalle. If you find this game interesting, just contact me on discord: Aeon#7964 ###A little about me: I'm mid 40s and run TTRPGs for almost 30 years now. I would argue that I'm out of the typical traps of GMing, like mary sue DMPCs, railroading and other shenanigans. I have a passion for telling stories together with players,  but also acknowledge that sometimes the dice tell the best stories! Over the years i have accumulated quite some experience running a large array of different games such as the world of darkness, traveller, cyberpunk and a host of indie rpgs. My style can be best described as fun, hard but fair. I roll most dice openly and do not fudge as a rule. I love making pop cultural references at the table but also weave a world that seems believable. My games are usually sandboxy by nature and I let players fully explore these worlds with their perils and rewards. Speaking about rewards. I usually run a high stakes game. High risk, high reward. I firmly believe that players have an overall better time if they feel they earned every little bit of it. ###Shadowdark Shadowdark is a brandnew critically acclaimed D&D retro clone that just broke over 1.3 million on kickstarter. It feels like D&D and plays like D&D but with a dark unforgiving touch to it. Imagine the old world of warhammer fantasy, elden ring and darkest dungeon had a child. It is bloody, gritty and unrelenting. While it uses some 5E mechanics like advantage/disadvantage it is much slimmer and runs much faster without any baggage. Needless to say it is much more of a horror survival than power/high fantasy game. ###Our Game I plan to run 'Night Below' or 'Barrowmaze' with the group. Depending how much roleplay versus dungeoncrawl is desired. I can and will spruce up both games to offer more of one or the other as the players desire. Night Below is about a group of adventurers discovering piece by piece a ploy where magic-users and clerics are being abducted. The trail leads down into the depths of the underdark. Barrowmaze is a new but classic hex- and dungeoncrawler. In this campaign the adventurers in their englightened self interest (read: greed) search ancient burial fields and discover ancient tombs that lead down into the barrowmaze. Do you have what it takes to lift the curse of the maze? ###Disclaimer This game is pay to play at a rate of 15€ per session per player, payable via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. * First session is always free. * Payment has to be done prior to the session or in advance for the entire month, payable prior to the first session of that month. * Sessions will be held when the majority of the players are present or if at least 3 players are present, whichever is more. If a session has to be postponed, because of lack of players or because of the DM not being able to make that session: no one has to pay for that session or use up session credit for said session. * If a player cannot make a session, they do not have to pay for that session or do not use up session credit. However their character will not generate XP in that session, even if the character is steered by the DM or other players. (The player not partaking can of course state if they want their character to stick back, have them steered by the DM or steered by another player for that session). * Refunds. Players leaving the campaign can of course recieve full refund of their remaining session credit. * __Important__ While this is a pay to play campaign, we are all still under the universal unwritten social contract between players and DM. Also known as: I the DM will provide a genuine Dungeons and Dragons experience and you agree to not be an annoying s**t to me or the other players. We all want to have fun here and if a player turns out to be not a good fit for the game, I reserve the right to remove them from the game (with refunds, if applicable of course), after all other options have been exhausted. Just remember Wheaton's law guys. * Of course applicants can have the chance to listen in to the game, or one of my other games, to get a feel for my DMing style, prior to signing up.