Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ruler hotkey

Until a few days ago i could use S to go to the Select option, and Q to go to the measure option. Now S will still take me to the Select option and Q will mark a turning point when measuring, but Q will not switch me to the measure tool if I'm on select. I use S and Q to switch between these two options a lot and I can't seem to find out what has replaced Q as the keybind for the measure tool.  I even ended up buying a new keyboard thinking the key had broken, fortunately not an expensive one.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There was some recent work done to hotkeys to fix a number of other issues. The "Q" key issue has been reported, hopefully a fix is in the works. In the meantime, there are a good number of two-key combos that should get you where you want to go: Measure Snap to Center  q 1  Measure Snap to Corner  q 2 Measure with No Snap  q 3   Measure Hidden from Others    q h Measure Show to Others  q s
Thank you.  Those work brilliantly and will more than suffice until the original Q setting is fixed.