Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fallout 2d20 custom sheet update

Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hi all. I am working on an update for my custom sheet for Fallout 2d20 after playing with it recently. Let me know if you would like to beta test or have any suggestions. Some of the updates include: NPC skill roll fix (the top free roll button) Level up fix so that HP and Luck are not auto refreshed General font size increase and legibility improvements iPad support (may work for other mobile platforms too) Maybe: I'm deciding whether to lock NPC attacks to the stat+skill chosen. The book confused me here at first since many of the stat blocks didn't add up. Either way I am cleaning up the automation a little bit when you change your numbers. Various small assorted bugs I noticed while fixing other stuff Hit location rollers - need to think about how to implement, but at least the basic humanoid and mr. handy versions Maybe: power armor button for NPCs (I also want to revise the button a bit in general) AP tracking on the sheet (we use tokens, but for anyone who wants it) Survival tracking on the sheet (fatigue, sleep, thirst, hunger, maybe others) I have some notes about skill bugs that I have been unable to reproduce. I need to go back and test more, but any info is appreciated if you have noticed it. Maybe: I may add in some quality of life features that I developed after this sheet like setting your icon in your rolls so it is easy to see who rolled at a glance. Reroll buttons on the rolls, auto damage after attacking, etc. Maybe: I wanted to squeeze in the pipboy style that I meant to do way back at the start, but we'll see. Maybe I'll save it for next update. I want it to give you that classic Fallout pipboy UI feel, which will take awhile to design the components. I don't know if my sheet is still in use with the official one out, but I ended up using it since the official one has bugs on the devices my group uses. Easier to fix bugs on my own work. :)
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I think I figured out the npc skill bug. I have also added a few things and done some additional clean-up. Overall, I am trying not to break anything for those using it currently (which includes me!). I think I have the font size adjusted and ipad support enabled, but this led to other bugs which I think I have fixed now. Added npc attributes to the attacks (there was a typo causing them not to show). Added support for translations on the attacks. This also nicely cleans up the attribute and skill names (no "_" in names). Added suggested changes for npc defense and damage resistances to allow for descriptive fields (like the mirelurk). Also made the fields auto-resize on the sheet and the description field as well just to clean it all up. Cleaned up the roll templates and added a few button options for hit location, damage, and rerolls. I'm contemplating support for Winter of ATOM and optional rules (such as rolled initiative). Probably something to add last. I want basic stuff like survival trackers and injury trackers first.
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
These changes have rolled out to the live sheet. Here's the full change log: Added injuries and space for armor descriptors by location. Moved Power Armor button to strength. Added survival trackers for fatigue, hunger, thirst, etc. The timers and the descriptors ("tired") are automated, but fatigue is not currently. Fixed mutant skill and stat bugs. Added damage effects to damage rolls. Increased font size and made general legibility improvements, including tablet support. Added a hit location button with top toolbar (and restyled). Added reroll, damage, and hitlocation buttons to roll templates. Changed NPC defense and DRs to allow text and stretch. Fixed various style bugs. Fixed bug with NPC attacks not showing attributes. Fixed NPC initiative die style bug. Fixed various bugs related to NPC skill rolls. Fixed bug with default Luck. Fixed bug with level up.
Nice work man! I found a bug, I created supermutant with 12 strenght. When I make standard test from the list it works perfectly, but while making custom test for example str+medicine it counts as I have 10 str not 12
There is same problem with survivor and his trait called Gifted which gives u +1 in two SPECIAL stats. Standard tests works perfectly but custom again dont count this +1 point
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Oh, good catch. I think this is fixed in my dev build, but I have to check.
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
I think this is all set. I submitted the pull request for the latest update. It includes a few things: - Bug fix: top skill roll button includes mods in attributes - Increase combat dice to max of 20 - Bug fix: npc creature tag skills not included in attack rolls (melee, guns) - Automate npc attack value updates when attributes and skills changed - Automate npc attack TN calculation from attribute + skill
I believe this might be the sheet I am using for my games. Would there be any chance of adding the new origins added by Winter of Adam and what they do? I've got a player that would like to make a protectron but at the moment the only options on the sheet are the original origins.
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Hey there. I actually just submitted an update yesterday with the new origins. It should be there now. Includes: Bug: skill calculations with modified stats Revised PC power armor section Added PA hit location portrait Injury / Treated injury Winter of Atom / Custom origins Added AP tracking on the sheet Protectron Hit Locations
Is this the "Fallout" sheet or the "Fallout by Roll20"? The latter has some real annoying bugs that have never been fixed (even when reported a year ago) and I'm hoping to upgrade even if it means having to redo tons of work.
Robert B.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
This is the "Fallout" sheet under 2d20. This is an unofficial sheet, not supported by Roll20 or Modiphius. If you spot any bugs, I'd be happy to fix them.