Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

ERA Select for the official Cthulhu Sheet by Roll20 and ordering skills depending on language

Now that PULP has finally been added to the official sheet, how about support for other eras as Gaslight, Invictus, Modern, NOW, Atomic, ... ? Second thing: If e.g. German is used for Roll20, the Sheet is displayed in German, BUT skills are ordered the same way as in the original English sheet! Same for other languages! While you are at it, why not implement this as well?
Seeing the take to hide skills instead of reordering them, I don't think they will ever be able to rearrange skills even for different languages. I have to say I do NOT like the long skill list that it is now with all groups being displayed below the middle column and in the right column as "Additional Skills" should be displayed AT THE END of the Sheet... "Computer Use" also makes absolutely NO SENSE for either PULP or 1920s. It'd ONLY make sense for modern / NOW... ... ...
TheMarkus1204 said: Seeing the take to hide skills instead of reordering them, I don't think they will ever be able to rearrange skills even for different languages. I have to say I do NOT like the long skill list that it is now with all groups being displayed below the middle column and in the right column as "Additional Skills" should be displayed AT THE END of the Sheet... "Computer Use" also makes absolutely NO SENSE for either PULP or 1920s. It'd ONLY make sense for modern / NOW... ... ... I'll point out that Time Travel is a very well-established component of Mythos stories. While it might be a rare situation, it should still be POSSIBLE to account for a future person in an earlier era, who very well might have Computer Use.

Edited 1686746901
You could still add it as an additional skill with starting value 0. But AS IS, it does not make sense. If you do a time travel to the future, PCs may not be able to use computers even though they are seeing them (given they are told what computers are)... As for time travel backwards, Smartphones etc. might cease to function because they were simply not developed at that time... Starr Saphyre said: TheMarkus1204 said: Seeing the take to hide skills instead of reordering them, I don't think they will ever be able to rearrange skills even for different languages. I have to say I do NOT like the long skill list that it is now with all groups being displayed below the middle column and in the right column as "Additional Skills" should be displayed AT THE END of the Sheet... "Computer Use" also makes absolutely NO SENSE for either PULP or 1920s. It'd ONLY make sense for modern / NOW... ... ... I'll point out that Time Travel is a very well-established component of Mythos stories. While it might be a rare situation, it should still be POSSIBLE to account for a future person in an earlier era, who very well might have Computer Use.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .