Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Animated Images broken since last Update

Hi, since the last update animated images won´t autostart playing. I can right click and start the animation manually, but it won´t loop anymore - even if I activate the loop by right-clicking. All my animated maps and images are now useless - please fix asap. Thanks. Regards, Manuel
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi choyofaque,  The forums are primarily for users helping users, if you intend to file a bug report with the Devs the best method for that is to file a report via the Help Center . 
Thanks for your reply, I sent a ticket. But still, why is this forum called Bug Reports & Technical Issues? Doesn't make sense to me.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It's a legacy name from back when Roll20 was much, much smaller and more manageable. Any link that you see to provide feedback or report a bug (such as the ones in game) should now link to the Help Center, not here. Various requests have been made to change the name, but it has not been changed. FWIW, it's only mostly community support. There are a few official curated threads. And the name encourages people to report problems in general (not just bugs) here, where there is a strong support community.
Personally I don't think its necessary. Having a place to post "bugs" to others here in the community can only take weight off of the user and devs when it comes to issues that may be perceived as a bug, but is actually an issue on the user side, that other members of the community may have come across and solved the problem of. That being said, I would advise to submit a ticket either way just incase. Also I'm having this same issue and it seems many others are dealing with the same.