Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Personal Asset Library in Roll20

Is there a way once you have a Library created that you can click on a tab or something and have it alphabetize your library roster ?  I find it very helpful that when I am building something it goes at the top of my library. However when I am done deploying my assets or whatever into its TAG catagory, I would like for my library to be alphabetized, if there's such a way. Is this option there and I have overlooked it or would this be useful to other people as well?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I don't believe there is, other than making folders and (manually) Alphabetizing those, then dumping the A's into a folder labeled "A", the B's into a folder labeled "B", etc.