Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Servers Down?

When I try to launch a game, it takes me to a sign in page but after i sign in, i get a "Web server is returning an unknown error". Anyone else?
Same here - using Roll20 for D&D 5e (standard character sheet).
Yeah i am having the same problem.
The same disaster, and I have a game session in half an hour =(
Haha, our got cancelled in the beginning because of this

Edited 1686671600
Vu
Plus
I think it's back now.
Yeah, same thing for me...
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
Same here. I can log into Roll20's website, but I can't launch any campaigns.
This is resolved now, sorry about that!

Edited 1686672874
C.K.
Pro
Getting the bug still.  Had to close browser a couple times.  Once I manage to launch a session, opening a character sheet leads to another login screen within the sheet.  Logged in again there and the character sheet becomes a blank page.  Closing it and reopening it fixes it.
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm working in the custom sheet sandbox, and the sheets are constantly being reloaded. I've noticed the bug pop up a couple more times, though it's been resolved fairly quickly each time.
Bianca said: This is resolved now, sorry about that! It's working for me. Thanks so much!
I was in the middle of editing a map and tried refreshing when things started to act wonky, and instead of my map page I got sent to the login screen. It took several attempts to log back in - I kept getting sent to a Cloudflare error screen - but I finally managed to get back into Roll20 but not into my game. I tried again after waiting a few minutes and it finally worked.&nbsp; <a href="https://downdetector.com/status/cloudflare/" rel="nofollow">https://downdetector.com/status/cloudflare/</a> &nbsp;shows that Cloudflare is having some issues today.
I was a victim of this earlier today and so were others in our game except the ones from Germany. After trying several time I finally got in. Then every time I tried to open a Handout it asked me to Log in. I sure wish the Roll20 platform were stable.
Just ran into this bug again after exiting a session.&nbsp; It sent me straight to the login screen as though I had logged off.
I have the same problem, but when I use another browser like Chrome and Firefox, it worked (my actual browser is Opera GX).
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I understand that this issue has been resolved. Is anyone still having connection problems?
i am!
Same here, cannot get into game.
wth Roll20 keithcurtis said: I understand that this issue has been resolved. Is anyone still having connection problems?
keithcurtis said: I understand that this issue has been resolved. Is anyone still having connection problems? It seems to have returned, but I'm unsure if the same cause is the culprit.&nbsp;
Hello, this error is happening again for us two but one of our friend is able to connect to the game
Mine is fixed again! Checking self-reported issues with the site showed mostly people in the UK having an issue! Mine is functional again, though! Very short outtage!
looks like the login server is still down.
same here, still down
We're working on it now, apologies for the disruption!
Works again for us !
Thank you ! &lt;3