Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Spelljammer Tuesday Night [4/6 players]

Edited 1686712173
Payment is $40 usd via Paypal monthly (Pay once per month) - 4/5 sessions <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/344161/spelljammer-adventures-in-space" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/344161/spelljammer-adventures-in-space</a> About the Adventure Spelljammer is a sourcebook with tools to play adventures in a fantasy space setting, in this campaign. This game will be run as an open space game, where you will be able to explore the whole sector of the galaxy, doing quests and playing the story driven by your background. You will explore dozens of planets, islands and you will have your own spelljamming vessel! So there is no standard setting in this game, you could go from a planed made of scrap metal to Faerün, to a city built atop a floating asteroid, to a Domain of Dread! if you are a fan of fantasy with a little bit of magic science, this is the game for you!&nbsp; About the game &nbsp;I am Erick from México, I am a cool and friendly Dungeon Master here to bring you the best experiences, memories and of course, good friends. As a Dungeon Master I love to put all my effort and compromise by doing voices, noises, using sound effects, voice modifications, playing cool soundtracks to give you the most immersive experience you can have. I tend to describe events and actions in real time instead of timeskipping (unless needed), so be ready for a detailed adventure where you! and your friends are the main characters. No class /race restrictions, homebrew classes and races must be revised by me first, but everything is possible with some changes! :D - No class or race restrictions, homebrew allowed. - Racism or discrimination of any kind out of character will lead to expulsion. - No spells restrictions, homebrew allowed under revision. - Please avoid min-maxing, just play the character you want to play and I will make sure everything is balanced. - Dungeons and dragons is not a game about winning or losing, it's a game about stories, I trust you as players and is your responsibility to keep track of your own characters. - I will never be "Against" the players, I am impartial and love to tell a good story, characters deaths have to be a remarkable moment on the adventure, giving the player the chance to be heroic and never forgotten. - Please avoid "Evil" characters, a group of adventurers have to be a place where friends join to live adventures, not a group trapped with a character that is always sabotaging their team, the game is about comradery and friendship. If you want to be evil, the whole group has to be evil. &nbsp;Recommended requirements - A pc that can handle Roll20 with dynamic lightning. - Discord. Homebrew Rules: I wrote a rules file where you can see the homebrew items I added, like weapons, grenades, traits, officer roles, crafting, special ships, mini-games and more! I am also open to write more stuff for you to enjoy at the game. Get friends of the 21 factions I added to the campaign: the Raiders, Space Pirates, Shopkeepers, Explorers, the Oriq, Strixhaven and much more! - Critical hits and failures can lead to epic or sad results (Ally hits, drop weapons, oportunity attacks, failed spells; grant advantage to your friends, inflict remaining damage to close targets, find treasures!) - Flanking: Followed by description and narrative, any creature behind the target will gain advantage,&nbsp; - Items as 'interactions': to use one item is a free action, a second interaction with objects will consume an action, changing weapons is an interaction, swapping back will be an action. - Falling unconscious will add one level of exhaustion until a long rest; all exhaustion levels gained by falling unconscious will be removed. - Any creature with at least 8 INT can use a spell scroll. - Water and food: You need to consume a ration to do a short rest and a use of your waterskin to do a long rest. - Stacking advantage: If a creature gains two different sources of advantage it will also add +2 to the attack or skill check, in the same way for disadvantage: -2 to the attack or skill check. This bonus can be added to a maximum of +- 4. Main features - Dynamic Lighting (please be sure your browser works with it). - Ammo Tracking script. - Combat Tracking Scripts. - Visual Spell Tools. - A patient Dungeon Master. - Voicechanger interpretations. - Player's Handbook, Volo's guide to monsters, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Mordenkaiser's Tome of Foes, Tasha's Cauldron of Everything and Dungeon Master's Guide content available in the Compendium. - Creature Codex from Kobold press available. Safety tools Session 0 (free), Short interview, Hard and Soft Limits.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;
What time of night will you be running this game?
7:00 pm CDT - 3 hour sessions