Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Request: How to use token mod to resize a token

What would the command be to resize a token to, say, a 10x10 size? I looked in the help but didn't see it. Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Barry! If you are measuring by grid units, one way to do it would be: !token-mod -- set height|10u width|10u It's in there, but there are a lot of options and examples.
!token-mod --set height|10 width|10
Thank you so much! :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Jan K. said: !token-mod --set height|10 width|10 That will set for 10 pixels by 10 pixels.
!token-mod -- set scale|10u ’scale’ will set both width and height at the same time if you always want the token to be square.  You can also use a query to adjust on the fly:  !token-mod -- set scale|?{Size? (# of squares)|1}u
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I keep forgetting "scale" because my brain keeps telling me the keyword is "size", which of course, does nothing.