Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Roll20 ReRoll ★ June Q&A

Edited 1688745423
Bianca
Roll20 Team
Shake up those dice, it's almost time for another Roll20 ReRoll! Join Morgan, Clay &amp; KJ as they update us on what's going on at Roll20 from Character Vault updates to new releases, Pathfinder 2e character sheet updates + more! YouTube:&nbsp; <a href="https://youtu.be/Nj7YvdNzv3Q" rel="nofollow">https://youtu.be/Nj7YvdNzv3Q</a>
Gold
Forum Champion
Transcript or minutes from the Q&amp;A?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It should be on Youtube soon.
Gold
Forum Champion
If there is any key information, reveals, announcements from it,&nbsp; I'm thinking it would be nice to get a text summary posted here for the Roll20 Forum. It would be very On Topic and in-house to crosspost or summarize, or bullet point, any powerful Roll20 related info to here
We're a little late with the posting but will have it on YouTube shortly! I see your suggestion Gold, I'll see what we can do.

Edited 1689173133
Mike T.
Roll20 Team
Here's the YouTube link ! As far as a list, here's some bullet points from the part that Morgan presented, with timestamps: (0:22) Make sure to use the Give Feedback option on the new toolbar if you see any issues. A lot of the updates we've made are directly due to feedback we receive through that. (0:35) We've added the GM Opacity tool to the toolbar, due to your feedback letting us know we missed that. Whoops! (1:06) Dice functionality remembers/retains the mode you were last in. (1:54) We've given players access to the "Preview as Token" tool, so that a player can (for example) see what the line of sight is for their familiar -- or even see their own LOS, if group vision is turned on. (3:02) Morgan shows our progress on the "collapse toolbar" feature, though this is not yet live . (3:25) "Add Character" button, which lets players create a character directly in game without GM intervention. This is one of my favorite quality of life updates! Older games default to disallowing this, new games default to allowing it, and in either case the GM can change the setting. (3:58) Morgan reminds us that the PF2E sheet has some drag and drop character builder features (e.g. Ancestries and Backgrounds), and we're continuing to add more. (5:26) Free accounts will soon be allowed a limited amount of Vault transfers. (7:03) ***&nbsp; Upcoming feature sneak-peek: create and edit Vault characters outside of the VTT! &nbsp;*** (8:39) DriveThruRPG's new look, now complete with a 1-page checkout experience (no more going through a bunch of different pages).
How is the drivethru RPG coordination going? If I buy a pdf there, I just have to import it into the library? That’s it? it still counts toward my upload limit though? just haven’t heard much more about the coordination and interpretation of the platforms. thanks!
As for the free Module they provided when this all starts, it appears in the marketplace under your Items as if you purchased it through Roll20 and as such it should be direclty available in your library and NOT count against your quota. BUT I am not sure whether it counts for all purchases on drivethru / all items you bought there... Evan S. said: How is the drivethru RPG coordination going? If I buy a pdf there, I just have to import it into the library? That’s it? it still counts toward my upload limit though? just haven’t heard much more about the coordination and interpretation of the platforms. thanks!
Evan S. said: How is the drivethru RPG coordination going? If I buy a pdf there, I just have to import it into the library? That’s it? it still counts toward my upload limit though? Howdy! There are a couple of ways to get your DTRPG content into Roll20. The first is what you mentioned, uploading PDFs. It does count toward your upload limit. Publishers and creators are also making Roll20 VTT versions on DriveThruRPG . There are many titles coming out in the next month; keep an eye out for them!