Greetings, fellow earthlings. It is I, Drespar, and not an al ien . I am here to provide you with updates that have taken place over the past seven earth rotations. I have included information which I believe you will find satisfacto̶r̴y̷. Have a pleasant remainder of your earth rotation. May the numbers be of desired quantity and range. July 10, 2023 VTT Bugs Fixed an issue where you could not undo pasting a token. Now if you paste a token, you can undo it properly as expected. Fixed an issue where some links in the chat log would not open in a new tab. Now they will. New Toolbar Update Many users have complained that the Zoom was too big, so we decreased the size of the Zoom controls. Let us know what you think! Pathfinder 2e Character Sheet Fixes: Corrected formatting of feats requiring checks/saves to display in proper CS-S-F-CF order Removed Extraneous ‘Save’ label from success/failure descriptions Fixed an issue causing innate spells gained from improved feats & the minimancers to drop with 1/1 daily uses instead of the intended value Pulp Cthulhu Sheet Fixes: Corrected display for ‘Language (own)’ skill on the NPC sheet Language Own will now only initialize when there is a score in education Updates made to make the visibility of skills smarter on both the PC & NPC sheet Fixed a bug where some weapons descriptions were not appearing in the possessions tab after dragging & dropping July 13, 2023 Pathfinder 2e Character Sheet : Fixed a bug where light items stowed within the capacity of a backpack were incorrectly affecting total bulk calculation Please check the  Change Log  for up-to-date information on releases.