Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet Macros changed size. I need help changing them back to normal size.

Edited 1689729718
Please help. The Character sheet macro buttons are much larger now. I have several rows using Stylus and now they take up a huge part of my bottom screen. If I zoom to make them smaller the chat window text is so small it cant be read.  
For reference, here is a screenshot of what they are talking about, happened in my game too, running PF community sheets: The font size is like 3 times what it normally is, but it only affects the square charts, not normal rolling and text.
H ere is my problem. The character sheet macros below are to big now. It is making it next to unusable.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That looks like you're using Stylus or another browser extension to style things.  What does it look like if you disable styles for that page or log in incognito?

Edited 1689730811
If I remove stylus it runs off the end. I use Stylus to stack multiple rows. This has worked for 4 years approx. but something happened today that has made my character sheet macros buttons much larger. This has affected all my players so it is not just me. 
Aaron, I have been using this that someone made here to allow the bar to stack rather then run off the end for character sheet macros. Here is the code for the Stylus to stack. It appears something has changed I have no idea. /*macro quickbar */ #macrobar { height: auto !important; width: 92% !important; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.44) !important; text-align: center !important; margin-left: 60px !important; } div.macrobox button.btn { padding: 0 4px 0 4px; font-size: 1.5rem; line-height: 1.8rem; margin: 0px 0 2px 0; } #macrobar_macros { white-space: normal !important; margin-left: 1% !important; margin-right: 1% !important; padding-bottom: 0px !important; } #macrobar .macrobox { margin: 1px 5px 1px 5px ; } #macrobar div.macrobox:hover, #macrobar div.macrobox.ui-sortable-helper { padding-right: 12px; margin-right: -7px; border-radius: 3px; background-color: #999; cursor: move; }
UPDATE on my own post. So I instead of pressing the I believe button and installing Stylus. I read up and changed  the below on the stylus style above that I used.  Font size 1.2rem; and the line height to 1.3rem; and it fixed changing them smaller again.  I post this here for anyone that was using multiple rows on the character sheet macros like me.  Thanks all for the help.  div.macrobox button.btn { padding: 0 4px 0 4px; font-size: 1.5rem; line-height: 1.8rem; margin: 0px 0 2px 0;
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Cool, I was just coming back to suggest playing with those. The rem unit looks at a root style sheet element for the page. If Roll20 changed that, it would propagate through to all the other elements, including this one.

Edited 1689735396
Thx Aaron, I appreciate you guys support!