Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

OGL Inventory Writer

I recently downloaded Keithcurtis' OGL Inventory Writer and first, let me say thank you.  Great way to build custom magic items and add them to character sheets.  I did find one issue with the spreadsheet though:  In rows 11 and 12, the cells automatically populated based upon the row titles (Column B in my spreadsheet) and then the fields entered in the appropriate column for the item.  Unfortunately, my version was missing the $ for the row titles so the cells would populate with information from previous items rather than the row titles.  In the copied script below, the bold text shows where I added the $ prior to the row title to keep it fixed on the title row instead of moving with each new column.  "["&C2&"](!setattr {{
--sel
--mute
--replace"&$C$30&$C$29& $B2 &"|"&C2&$C$30&$C$29& $B3 &"|"&C3&$C$30&$C$29& $B4 &"|"&C4&$C$30&$C$29& $B5 &"|"&C5&$C$30&$C$29& $B6 &"|"&C6&$C$30&$C$29& $B7 &"|"&C7&$C$30&$C$29& $B8 &"|"&SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(C8,"
","\n"),"(","("),")",")")&$C$30&$C$29& $B9 &"|"&SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(C9,"
","\n"),"(","("),")",")")&$C$30&$C$29& $B1 0&"|"&SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(C10,"
","\n"),"(","("),")",")")&"}})"
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks FP! I'll add that to the spreadsheet template when I get the chance.