Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Time Table on Fixing the Old UI??

Left clicking or right clicking on the tabletop is auto-putting my mouse into pan mode or a version of it and i can not right click only on tokens to bring up that menu. the tabletop is completely unusable with it flinging my view all over the place and being unable to click on anything. i saw a post earlier that this is being worked on, but will it be fixed before my game session tomorrow??  
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Jonathan,  The Bug Report forum is primarily for users helping users. If you'd like to communicate with the Devs your best bet is to use the Help Center .  With that said, except for catastrophic bugs the Devs typically don't do bug fixes on the weekends.  I suggest switching to the new UI until the Old UI is fixed for you. If that doesn't work for some reason let me know and we can talk, see if there is any way to get you up and running in time for your game tomorrow.
Gauss said: Hi Jonathan,  The Bug Report forum is primarily for users helping users. If you'd like to communicate with the Devs your best bet is to use the Help Center .  With that said, except for catastrophic bugs the Devs typically don't do bug fixes on the weekends.  I suggest switching to the new UI until the Old UI is fixed for you. If that doesn't work for some reason let me know and we can talk, see if there is any way to get you up and running in time for your game tomorrow. yeah looks like i have to use the new one.
Jonathan M. said: Left clicking or right clicking on the tabletop is auto-putting my mouse into pan mode or a version of it and i can not right click only on tokens to bring up that menu. the tabletop is completely unusable with it flinging my view all over the place and being unable to click on anything. i saw a post earlier that this is being worked on, but will it be fixed before my game session tomorrow??   Check the menu on the left. Especially the "Select" Option which should be the first one from the top. Do you have PAN VIEW there selected by chance? If so, change that to "SELECT / MOVE" and you should be fine!
TheMarkus1204 said: Jonathan M. said: Left clicking or right clicking on the tabletop is auto-putting my mouse into pan mode or a version of it and i can not right click only on tokens to bring up that menu. the tabletop is completely unusable with it flinging my view all over the place and being unable to click on anything. i saw a post earlier that this is being worked on, but will it be fixed before my game session tomorrow?? &nbsp; Check the menu on the left. Especially the "Select" Option which should be the first one from the top. Do you have PAN VIEW there selected by chance? If so, change that to "SELECT / MOVE" and you should be fine! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11577204/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11577204/</a>