Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Increase font size in handouts?

Basic accessibility question for low-vision Roll20-ers: how do you increase the size of the text in Roll20 handouts? The "Normal" text style, in particular, is too small for me to read, and I don't see an obvious way to either zoom in or resize the font using the text editor. Thanks -- and apologies if I'm missing something obvious.

Edited 1692227545
Gauss
Forum Champion
There is no simple way to resize the text itself. Header1 could make sections bigger, but you may have to fight with the editor to get the entire handout to be resized like that. My suggestion is to use the zoom feature of a handout when reading it. It is in the top right hand corner of the handout (and character sheet).  If the problem is editing it, you could edit it elsewhere and the copy/paste into the handout. Alternately you can use browser zoom to increase the size of the text while editing, then resume normal browser zoom levels afterwards.
If you’re savvy with CSS, you can use the  Stylus extension  to modify the font size in handouts and pop up windows. This would only affect your browser window (and not other players in the game), which may be what you’re looking for.  In that link there’s also some explanation of how to create a shareable code for other players as needed through the userstyles.world website, in case you want to be able to easily share the code with other players in your game.