Greetings, and well met! I am looking for a game that values more roleplay over straight combat, and I can play at almost any time between 1 to 8 PM CST; Monday to Friday.  I can play Saturday as well, but the time there is more restricted and would have to be discussed!  Regardless of that, I am in no rush to join as I know I may not fit all games. If you have a game set up at Friday near 6+ PM, I can even invite or ask a friend! I prefer someone I can talk to as well, if people are way to busy and can only talk once a week for example, and that is understandable. I just may not be the best fit as communication is big for me. Some stuff about me! Though I can be hot-blooded at times, I like playing characters with a heavy influence in the story, characters with a long backstory tied to the world i'm playing in.  I love writing, and history and I love learning about new settings, which is why I like homebrewed worlds the most.  For me, I even like sessions that are focused on just roleplaying with people, and am fine with discussing things out and planning things in the game rather than just having a fight every session for no reason. I am the type of player who asks a bunch of questions as I create a character, as I want to design a character specifically for the campaign and world I am playing in.  I find it boring to play characters who have no stake in the world or the setting, or don't even have a family.  It is a double edged sword though as I tend to get annoyed at players who play that way, and who seem to have no stakes or reason to join the party or play joke characters. I voice every character I make, and try to make a custom voice for each one that fits both their appearance and personality.  I am quite a fanatic when it comes to this kind of thing and I get annoyed when things are not in-character.  I prefer when the game starts to stick to only talking about the game and not to stray too far OOC, as too much OOC deviates from the roleplay and the story.  This makes it not only harder to enjoy the game, but makes the story less serious.  I take pride in my voices though, and hope you enjoy them too! I personally enjoy portraits that are more cartoony rather then realistic.  Though it is easier now then it used to be to get a more realistic artstyle for characters.  Thankfully.  So that can be fine, as long as your not super strict on it. I can handle darker themes and topics, and I am well over 18.  Don't be afraid to spring up on me, but don't just kill me out-right.  Part of playing certain classes is fixing the bad things in the world after all, and being a hero! I know Roll20 very well and can help you if you don't know it well.  I even have tons of music and maps I can send over.  I love music in the game, and you can also support Roll20 too because you may need that extra space!  By my hours played though you can tell how much of a fanatic I am. Finally, I like seeing rolls in the open.  Fudging dice and rolling for stats out of game just seems silly.  It only tends to slow down the game in my experience.  I also feels like it cheats the game out of failures and successes, we don't always have to "win" a fight, but we also don't always have to lose either.  I have faith in the dice, and you should too, as a good story isn't always written perfectly. Why do I prefer homebrew?:  It is simple, a GM who creates a setting will be a lot more invested in the setting.  I want the GM to be as invested as I am, not less!  That is the goal here.  Sure that can happen on any game, but this is speaking more broadly and generally. Thank you for reading!  Please send me a PM or reply here if you are interested in talking one on one. =)  I tried to include all the questions and such here for everyone to read.