Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Remove Upload Limit for Audio files OR give us some other option to include our files

Score + 14
As much as I like playing on Roll20, but this is REALLY annoying. You have a great Soundtrack you want to use in your campaign but guess what? It is too big for Roll20 because it is larger than 20 Mb and thus cannot be used... It is 2023 and this limit STILL persists and we STILL have no other option to include our files to use them... ... ...
 A link to Dropbox or some other cloud-based storage site would work too if Roll20 doesn't want to lease the server space.

Edited 1694590686
As long as it is usable in all the games, I am ok with it. But 20 Mb STILL as maximum file size for Audio is a shame in 2023... I believe for PDF Files it is up to 50 Mb... Rick A. said:  A link to Dropbox or some other cloud-based storage site would work too if Roll20 doesn't want to lease the server space.
4 more Votes to keep this opened and - hopefully - implemented...
Only 1 more vote for this suggestion to stay open and - hopefully - gets implemented soon...