You have heard the numerous whispered rumors that something is odd in the village of Orlane. Visitors and travelers have gone missing, the townsfolk have been acting strangely, merchants riding through the village report of empty farmhouses and overgrown fields. Can you and your companions discover the secret behind the bizarre behavior of the residents? What has become of the missing people? Can you restore peace in this formerly tranquil village? During this campaign you will: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Have a chance to interact with over 50 villagers and visitors in Orlane. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gather clues and piece together what is happening in the village. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Navigate through the factions within the community to determine who can be trusted, and who not to trust. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Explore the surrounding region. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Find the sources of Orlane's problems and resolve them to liberate the peoples. Session 0 is scheduled for Wednesday August 30th at 1 PM EDT . Game play is on Roll20 VT Voice, text, and discussion over dedicated Discord server I bring to the game: &nbsp; I create very real NPCs with their own personality, goals, and objectives. &nbsp; My NPCs are voiced for your entertainment and to make sure you understand what is being said in character. &nbsp; I am a Pro subscriber on Roll20 featuring dynamic lighting. &nbsp; Quality of life macros and mods will be used to make game play easier for all players. &nbsp; Backing track will be selected to provide appropriate ambiance to the action on the screen. &nbsp; The adventure contains customized maps created by me or from Patreon map producers, handouts for NPCs and important items, and important clues, notes, and books the characters may come across. &nbsp; A written summary of each session posted on Discord and on Roll20 highlighting important aspects of the story and spotlighting significant character and party actions. The price is $20 for a 3-hour session payable through startplaying.games.com. &nbsp; LFP listing on Roll20: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/364053/cult-of-the-reptile-god" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/364053/cult-of-the-reptile-god</a> Listing Discussion has the links to join the game and for my bio and reviews This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 per session payable through startplaying.gomes.com. &nbsp; Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.