Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do you change the color (blue) or Bar 2?

Hello! Typically, most players or campaigns use the 2nd bar (the blue bar) to track their energy sources, such as mana, chi, etc.  One of my players requested a customization change in the blue color, to differentiate it as an energy source.  I think this is a great idea, but I am not sure how to adjust.  Please assist. thanks!
Spartan said: Hello! Typically, most players or campaigns use the 2nd bar (the blue bar) to track their energy sources, such as mana, chi, etc.  One of my players requested a customization change in the blue color, to differentiate it as an energy source.  I think this is a great idea, but I am not sure how to adjust.  Please assist. thanks! As a GM open the Gear Menu in the Campaign of choice. Directly in the first category you have the options to set the color for each bar individually. It is named "Token Status Bar Colors" and has 3 boxes with different colors below it. First one is for Bar 1, second for Bar 2 and last for Bar 3...

Edited 1692809458
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Just to note, the colors of the bars are global, so if you change the color of bar2, it will be changed for all tokens, not just that player's tokens.
Thanks for the replies guys.  so just to confirm, there is no way, to make a single token have a different colored bar 2 (blue), than all other bar 2's on the map?   I tried to see if it was doable by dragging a token in, and not assigning it to a character, but that didn't seem to work.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Spartan said: Thanks for the replies guys.  so just to confirm, there is no way, to make a single token have a different colored bar 2 (blue), than all other bar 2's on the map?   I tried to see if it was doable by dragging a token in, and not assigning it to a character, but that didn't seem to work.   That is correct. All tokens in a campaign share the same bar color coding.
keithcurtis said: Spartan said: Thanks for the replies guys.  so just to confirm, there is no way, to make a single token have a different colored bar 2 (blue), than all other bar 2's on the map?   I tried to see if it was doable by dragging a token in, and not assigning it to a character, but that didn't seem to work.   That is correct. All tokens in a campaign share the same bar color coding. Do you guys have any idea if this is a feature that could be implemented at some point? For systems with multiple different ressource types like mana (blue), rage (red) and energy (yellow). It would help with immersion.

Edited 1692888913
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
You might be looking at a new mod to add new resources and resource counters. We have some status indicators that follow tokens when dragged, it'd be something like that where you can have a custom attribute, it might not match entirely with the endemic bars, but you could go nuts with customization. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Boris said: Do you guys have any idea if this is a feature that could be implemented at some point? For systems with multiple different ressource types like mana (blue), rage (red) and energy (yellow). It would help with immersion. An option for displaying resources with less than a max value of 10 is to use the numbers on Token Markers (when assigning, hover over the token marker in the pallet, not on the token and press a number key):