Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Bump visible to players

Having a problem with Bump's invisible aura becoming visible to the players when you move it
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Master Azroth! Are you also running another mod which controls auras, like Aura Tint Health Colors or (I think) Paladin Aura? One of those might be interacting undesirably with Bump.
keithcurtis said: Hi Master Azroth! Are you also running another mod which controls auras, like Aura Tint Health Colors or (I think) Paladin Aura? One of those might be interacting undesirably with Bump. Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, it's been a busy week. Yes I use Aura Tint Health Colors, So I'm guessing there isn't a way around this.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I should probably jump in there and modify it to ignore bump tokens.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I think you can disable one of the reporting auras on A/THC. Check the config. Then Bump could use one, and A/THC the other.
i use a custom version of Aura for health and i don't have any issue with bump. when bumped, the invisible token don't get an aura on my side... it was a custom version made by The AAron i think. 
I'll have to look into it and see if I can figure it out. 
I gave it a shot and it caused more problems, Hopefully Aaron can fix it.
Having the same issue with Bump & A/THC not playing well together. Any update on a fix?