Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Other][6ps EST Tuesday] Monster Maze Dungeon crawl, looking for 1 more player, 1-2 sessions

Edited 1693254624
Daniel S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Looking for 1 more player for 1 session this Tuesday Aug 29th 6pm EST. This is the tail end of a summer sandbox campaign, transitioning into some closing story and worldbuilding moments with a final dungeon. There's an chance we'll play a few sessions after this, but you only need to commit to one session for now. The dungeon will involve navigating a huge map that in many ways is a literal maze, while trying to survive hostile monsters that dwell and hunt within. Your quest is to find and rescue a certain someone hiding somewhere inside. This 'labyrinth', a massive multi-leveled structure, was left behind mysteriously by celestials who left the world long ago for unknown reasons. Few truly know what dwells within. The players so far, after meeting a celestial in disguise, know that another celestial needs rescuing, and has answers that can help them in their quest for influence and power in an unstable world. We'll be using/playtesting a&nbsp; system &nbsp;I'm developing called &nbsp;'Duels of Dreams '. It's similar to D&amp;D in flavor and function, but has more of a focus on customizeable characters via point buy, visceral immersion and gritty realism, tactical combat options, and deadly wounds. You can check out more of the rules here. <a href="http://duelsofdreams.com/" rel="nofollow">http://duelsofdreams.com/</a> I'll have some premade characters if you'd like to jump right in, or you can meet with me ahead of time to make a character. One is a stealthy rogue, the other either a fire/AoE focused magic user, and an illusion/miscellaneous magic user. But if you have a different idea and would like help making a character, I can make something else up for you ahead of time. We'll be using&nbsp; Discord &nbsp;for voice . As a gm , I have 3600+ hours in Roll20. I'm passionate about players having a good time socially, and an immersive strategic experience. I utilize dynamic lighting (essential for a maze!), Roll20 Macros, API scripts, ambience, etc. to make use of Roll20 to its fullest extent. I hope to release some content on the Roll20 Marketplace soon using the system, and am grateful for any willing playtesters. So far players have really enjoyed the options, tactics, and believability of melee combat (particularly ending a fight with a brutal headshot), as well as the customization of magic users. Hope you're up for a game!
I'll give this a shot if you'll have me. I'm Seeker9115#4114.