Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Infinite Loop Error

I am getting infinite looping error more than ever even after vaulting lots of characters in a alternate game. Anyone got any other suggestions or ideas? Also, do maps in archive cause this or only saved character sheets. I had 114 characters save I moved 2/3 of them to another game as a vault and at first it helped but then after a time it started to fail again often.  I have around 400 maps saved and I am not sure if I have to vault the bulk of them too as the looping error seems to be tired to "Character sheet data".  Any addition input or suggestions would appreciated.  
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Aramathis,  Your best bet is to probably file a bug report with the Devs via the Help Center as the Bug Report forum is primarily for users helping users. They can look at your game to see if it is the issue.
Thanks, I thinking this is a on going problem with large games and It appears I will have to struggle through until something with this overall issue is changed. Thanks for your input.  Ara
Did you get this error in the mod(api) console? Do you have the target game open in a separate game? As an alternative you can try to moving items with the transmogrifier. You can PM me, as i might be able to help (made a script to support community play and we use character vaults a lot, but never got his error), but it seems very situational to me.