Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is this API working or not? AutoButton question.

Hey everyone, i'm pretty newbie to this kind of stuff but when i enable this API the following text appears and it seems all my scripts are not working in game. I've try to post this at the Author forum but it seems i can't anymore for inactive.  
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
Does it appear straight away when  you boot up the sandbox, or only after you run a command? If it is after you run  a command, what command are you running? If it is after you run a command, can you install ScriptInfo and then generate the error again by running the triggering command/action. Once you get the message, take the first line number supplied in the error and use it in the following command line in place of number: !scriptinfo number For instance, from your screenshot, if ScriptInfo had already been installed, you would use the number 10106 like this: !scriptinfo 10106 I'm having you install the script and then generate the error message again because although it seems like the scripts you install should stay in the order that you install them in (so later scripts would appear after autobuttons), that is not always the case and the actual line number for the failure might change. So, if this is happening after you run a command or take and action, let us know what you are doing (and what the state of the board is ... anything selected, anything special about the thing you have selected, etc.), the command that is run, and the results of the above command. That will help us narrow down what might be going on.