Hiya, my name's Jules and I'm 21. I started playing D&D around 2 years ago (about 1 year of which I have DMed myself) and have been in quite a few Oneshots as well as some small Campaigns so far.  I have mostly played on Roll20 but have also used Foundry a few times. I'm looking to join a Group to play some D&D. It can be One-Shots or even a Campaign. I'd love the focus to be on the Story and RP but also for it to involve some combat and exploration. As for me, I am rather flexible in what Characters I play (as long as it's not a bard). I always try to work with the GM to make my Character fit into the World (where possible) and give some actual reasons for my Character to be there. My timezone is CEST (GMT+2). I'm available during the late afternoon during the Week and in the morning/noon during the Weekend. The only time I am not available is around 6pm on the Weekends. If you would like to discuss things further, you can contact me through my Discord: julexar (formerly Julexar#9746) I am NOT looking for a paid game.