Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Simple macro problem- probably

Hey there! I'm using a chat menu API by  GiGs. I found it here-  Community Forums: [Script, Call For Testers] Universal Chat Menus | Roll20: Online virtual tabletop I'm using Pathfinder by Roll20 for the sheet. Everything is working great. I'm just having an issue with editing a macro. I can't seem to get the macro to properly call a concentration check from an NPC. Here is the full macro, the part that is broken is the last button- It somewhat works, just looks funny. Has some buttons that are not necessary. What am I doing wrong here?
I figured it out. Sometimes it helps just to ask!
What was the solution?
The first section was asking for the cell that the CMB modifier is located, so it can display the modifier in the menu. In this case, it was actually "cmb_mod". That fixed the problem. I'll post the end result for NPCs.