Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New UI: Zoom Function Should Default to Percentage

Edited 1696722902
I might be in a minority here but, in my frequent use of the zoom function in the play space, I almost never use zoom with the sliding option. I notice when I turn on the new UI the zoom function defaults to slider, not percentage, and one of the first things I do after I flip on the new UI is to set it back to percentage zoom.  Can the new UI either: Default to percentage Zoom Or better still remember between sessions what my preference It's a minor quibble but it would be nice.
I believe it does remember the state you have set it and it should stay that way until you clear your cache / cookies.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .