Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Alien RPG] Alien: Survival [Mondays 7:30EST] ($25)

Edited 1696728502
We've all heard the stories. A pervasive tall tale, shared in hushed whispers by tired USC marines over their bug juice, of the Nostromo and LV-426. What really went down there? Nobody knows for certain, but the rumors are wild and unbelievable. Creatures with acid for blood, impervious to the vacuum of space, and a taste for human flesh. Nobody is crazy enough to take these ghost stories seriously, except the most deranged conspiracy theorists, who would have you believe the Weyland-Yutani corporation orchestrated some massive and impossible cover-up... Then again, do the officers seem especially tense and distraught lately? Almost as though they know something we don't. Veterans of the Frontier War can tell, they've felt this foreboding anxiety before. Silence before the storm. A long term, living universe, Alien: Survival offers you a door into the corner of a bleak and uncaring galaxy. Over the course of the campaign, which is expected to last between one and two years, you and your fellow survivors will find yourselves thrown into nightmarish circumstances. You might play anything from a seasoned USC marine or marshal, to a two-faced Weyland Yutani corporate agent, to a roughneck colonist just trying to make life on some miserable rock in space livable. No matter your history or career, you're all human. And soon enough, your lives will be at stake - set upon by hellish terrors that strain imagination. Introductions My name is Alexander Davis, but my friends call me Xan. I’m a professional game designer and graphic artist by trade, and a dungeon / game master with over 15 years of experience across a dozen systems. Today, I run games in D&D 5e, Pathfinder 2e, Call of Cthulhu, Mutants & Masterminds, and Year Zero. My style focuses on immersion, storytelling, and character development, with dramatic and pivotal moments written into every twist and turn to make it truly feel like your own story - rather than a story which just happens to have your character in it. Why Pay? There are many advantages to a paid game. I can offer an experience above and beyond a typical pickup game - featuring custom assets, a campaign plot painstakingly written to highlight your characters’ own personal stories and struggles, and imaginatively tactical encounters which push the limits of the system as a board game. Aside from what I bring to the table, players rarely fail to show up for paid games unless it is truly urgent, which allows for much more consistent play sessions. Why Me? I only run a single game each day. You will get my time and my attention. If you message me during the week, you’ll get a response that same day. Every time. Every campaign I run is specially written around each player's character and backstory, including cool moments and ample character development for everyone involved. As a game designer and graphic artist by trade, I am uniquely equipped to offer an elevated experience with unique assets and intricately designed encounters. Application Name. Age. Timezone. Experience with tabletops. Experience with Roll20. In addition to your application, please contact me via Discord: WeirdMouse Reviews This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 25$ per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Click here for LFG listing 3 Seats Available out of 6: [  ][  ][  ][x][x][x]
A few kind words from a player in this game.