Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheetworker : are the _max attributes actually sent to removedInfo

Jiboux
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hello all, I am working on a routine that reacts on destruction of a repitem. on("remove:repeating_talents", fn(RemoveHalfLinks) ); The data that the routine needs to process is stored in an attribute called repeating_talents_ROWID_T_LinksGetValue_max When I log the eventInfo.removedInfo, I can clearly see repeating_talents_ROWID_T_LinksGetValue but not repeating_talents_ROWID_T_LinksGetValue_max, while I know for a fact that it had a value. Is there any access to the _max value without rewriting all my code.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, that is odd. That definitely seems like a bug. Looks like until (/if) that's fixed there's no way to get max info.