Hi there. Looking for players for the  'Servants of the Lake'  one-shot by Chaosium (part of the 'Doors to Darkness' series of one-shots). Game time will be 6:30 EST, Friday Oct 27th. Looking for 1-4 more players. Characters are pre-made, and I expect game time to be about 2 hours, but maybe 1-3 ish. It's a good introductory adventure to the genre and system. We'll be using discord for audio. If you're not familiar with Call of Cthulhu, it's a spooky horror setting, where you aren't very powerful or likely to defeat the enemies.  It's usually set in the 1920's (pulp), and you play normal people.   It's a mystery style game, where the players play investigators unraveling clues and digging deeper into dark, horrid things that are probably better left alone. And you're likely to go insane or die   in the process. About me I'm a longtime GM, and game designer/developer for the 'Duels of Dreams' rpg system, which I actively playtest and run games for. I'm very passionate about the hobby and about having a good time socially with everyone who plays. I'm a 33 year old dude (he/him), and on an average day you can find me lurking in discord working away at some game thing or another, probably via Roll20. I've been playing and GM'ing D&D and other RPG's for around 15 years now.  I use full dynamic lighting with doors and everything, and have some improved maps for this adventure made by 'Cthulhu Architect'. In general I try to min/max Roll20 the best I can. Hope you're up for a spooky time!