Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

'It's a Trap' Question

How do I prevent the Ít;s a trap' mod from sending the ''Admiral akbar' title and message to the chat?  I'm using the mod to simply trigger sound effects when players move over them, I don't need anything to appear in the chat.  I tried setting the show to GM to  'yes' and it stopped the sound playing altogether
On the Mods page select It's a Trap script and in the info about it the last item before the Mod Output Console is Announcer . You can set it to another announcer.

Edited 1698960766
I found that & changed it, but it still outputs something to the chat, this was the only sript I could find that let you mark an area and use it to trigger a sound effect, the stuff appearing in chat, especially if multiple players triggered sounds was very distracting.  I might be reduced to editing the script itself.