Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tomb of Iuchiban - BUGS and/or Poor Design?

There's only one actual map page.   Plus an example for Roll20 Dynamic lighting.   So maps are woefully inadequate. Most Tokens are just a name... The link for Pregens is broken (points internally to Roll20 not to the web site in the description.  Though the web site does not have them anyway.. I've spent hours trying to make it into somethng I can use...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
As far as I can see, only one map is advertised for the product. Text tokens are used wherever a publisher had no art in the book. I'd try to give a better answer, but for some reason, I cannot access the addon at all... ???
"The entire Tomb of Iuchiban adventure, including..." ... "The beautiful map of Yasuki Honji's estate, set up with GM-Layer information and Dynamic Lighting support (requires plus / pro subscription )!" So ... entire tomb adventure but one map. yeah - beware advertising that gives a wrong impression