Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

GREY Background Color for chat menu

Since the latest change (white Sidebar in Light Mode) the chat menu also has lost its grey background in favor for the same Color the sidebar has. There is a reason I use Roll20 (SITE) in Dark Mode as it is way too bright for me and I have real Problems looking at it for a longer time! As with the old, grey background, this was no Problem! But since now it is this GLARING WHITE...
Or again - if someone has a Stylus Script ready for it - please post it or write me a PM.
The „new“ Design is not usefull and not accessible. Bright white and inconsequent implementation makes it verry difficult to play at all. Please change the „bright white gimmik“ to an accessible greyscale.  
TheMarkus1204 said: Since the latest change (white Sidebar in Light Mode) the chat menu also has lost its grey background in favor for the same Color the sidebar has. There is a reason I use Roll20 (SITE) in Dark Mode as it is way too bright for me and I have real Problems looking at it for a longer time! As with the old, grey background, this was no Problem! But since now it is this GLARING WHITE... I'm not seeing this myself.  I see a light blue background for public messages, and a light green background for GM only messages. It's possible that the colors you are seeing are generated by the character sheet code itself, and not default to Roll20. 

Edited 1701210961
I mean the background you see with the roll templates of the sheet or if someone rolls via dice roller... (see my Screenshot)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .