Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

`Scriptcard doesn't show token_name

Hi everyone, I have change a turn undead script by David M. to channel energy using Pathfinder 1st. Everything works except the output.    --:MadeSave| Half Damage         --+[*[&tokenid]:character_name]:|[#009900][b]RW geschafft[/b][/#] [$SaveRoll] und erleidet [$Half] SP.   --<|   --:FailedSave| Full Damage        --+[*[&tokenid]:character_name]:|[#990000][b]RW missglückt[/b][/#] [$SaveRoll] und erleidet [$Roll] SP.   --<|   If I use character_name as above everything is fine. If I use token_name instead it ends up in an error. Any Ideas? }}
ScriptCards has its own way to specify token attributes in that way. [*[&tokenid]:t-name] The ScriptCards wiki  has more information on this and other token attributes.
thanks. I have read it a thousand times on the wiki. :D