Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Token Actions???

As of today, all of the tokens in my game (using 5E character sheet) now have token action buttons that I can't figure out how to turn off.  They aren't in the token edit feature and they aren't on the character sheets, as far as I've been able to find. They also seem to be listed twice for each token... These action buttons are:  "Initiative" - whisper to GM #Initiative "Saves" - #Saves in chat "Resistance-Vulnerability-Immunity" - whisper to GM #Resistance-Vulnerability-Immunity Anyone know how I can turn these off?  We use custom macros as token actions and these "extra" actions really interrupt the flow of the toolbar.
Gold
Forum Champion
Have you installed any Modules or Add-ons recently? Some of those come with Characters which carry Macros (on the Abilities tab) and are configured such-that whoever has Edit permission of those Character Sheets will end up having those token action buttons, and maybe some of them are set to Controlled By: All Players, or something like that?
Look under the "Collections" tab in the right side bar and see if those macros appear there. If they are, open them by double-clicking on the name in that list and see if the checkmark for showing them as a token action is set. F P. said: As of today, all of the tokens in my game (using 5E character sheet) now have token action buttons that I can't figure out how to turn off.  They aren't in the token edit feature and they aren't on the character sheets, as far as I've been able to find. They also seem to be listed twice for each token... These action buttons are:  "Initiative" - whisper to GM #Initiative "Saves" - #Saves in chat "Resistance-Vulnerability-Immunity" - whisper to GM #Resistance-Vulnerability-Immunity Anyone know how I can turn these off?  We use custom macros as token actions and these "extra" actions really interrupt the flow of the toolbar.
Thank you, RickA.  I had checked the collections before but seems I missed them.  Found them and deleted them, though I still have no idea where they came from in the first place. 
I had a couple of those same token actions appear when I loaded some of the add-ons from this month's Reserve " Kraven's Keep".