Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Yet Another Transaltion Quests: Ordering the list inside a select

Edited 1701555797
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Imagine I have select like this: < select name = " attr_skill " > < option data-i18n = " skill-athletics " > Athletics </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-deduction " > Deduction </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-martialarts " > Martial Arts </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-stamina " > Stamina </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-willpower " > Willpower </ option > </ select > Is it possible to ensure the skills order correctly for the current language? can you add list-item tags to each option, like this: < select name = " attr_skill " data-i18n-list="skill-list"> < option data-i18n = " skill-athletics " data-i18n-list-item=" athletics"> Athletics </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-deduction " data-i18n-list-item=" deduction" > Deduction </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-martialarts " data-i18n-list-item=" martial-arts" > Martial Arts </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-stamina " data-i18n-list-item="stamina " > Stamina </ option > < option data-i18n = " skill-willpower " data-i18n-list-item="willpower " > Willpower </ option > </ select >
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The thread title should start Yet Another Translation Question. That went pretty bad!
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yep! Use the translation list part of the wiki.

Edited 1701621354
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks! That's good to know. My initial reaction from the wiki was that you had to put the list items inside a separate div (or other container), and only later (when doing the above exampke), I realised they were just HTML tags and so could probably used in this way. I don't think the wiki communicates this well.