Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map and folders

The new folders for maps is not gone.  What is happening with the site, it seems like everything is reverting back to the old version of the site.  Is there an issue with the site?
Everything looks to be the same (newUI) for me. Have you cleared cookies in your browser lately? Doing so will reset all the site settings to default, which is currently the old UI.
yes, I cleared cookies because I was having an issue with loading PDFs.  How to change the settings to get the folders back?
When you enter your game, there should be a notice in the chat menu asking if you want to try the new user interface. Click the link there and it will refresh your game with the new UI. Also, you can select the settings tab and toggle the new UI on or off there as well. Under that tab you can also toggle between the old and new compendium display.
Thank you!  I still cant load a PDF but, otherwise that helped!