Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Scifi One Shot using Stars Without Number

Saturday January 6th, 2024 15:00 EST The revolt on Mars is over and you are in a shuttle to join the Highliner to Mars and beyond. Earth's Vice President will be on the same ship. These tickets just opened up and you will be joining the ship at a small station for security reasons. Some of you are going to Mars and some will go all the way to the Asteroid Belt. A couple of the passengers are actually famous. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/360445/dot-dot-dot" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/360445/dot-dot-dot</a>
Cast of pregenerated characters:
Macros for almost all actions the PCs can use are set up for each token. Yes, the name of the game is "..._" and it will be the first thing you will need to figure out. Stars Without Number is a sci-fi game based on a D20 system. You don't need to know the game system to play in this game. **You will need a reasonably current computer, a decent internet connection, something to talk into, something to stick in or over your ears to listen, three to four hours, and 3 million altarian credits...** *Under no circumstances will any time traveling species be permitted to play* **Instructions** Macros (Almost all of these will want you to have your token clicked BEFORE the macro) Exceptions are doors that are unlocked. Those you can click and then click the appropriate word, "open", "close", or "hit me with a door" (all options are not available for all doors.) Some buttons will have "universal" labels, they are a work in progress. **[aaVetsLuck]** Warriors Once per scene you can hit this macro, you can change the last attack roll whether it is an attack on you or you attacking an enemy. You can make an attack hit or miss. **[aaReRoll]** Experts Once per scene you can reroll a skill check and take the roll of your choice. Technically you could choose to fail. **[At(*name*)]** macros are attack macros, they will generally ask you for a target and then ask for a modifier. I will usually tell you if a modifier exists. (Special macros starting in "E")* **[Comms]** If you do not have the party in sight, you can use your Comm pad. This will also be used to transmit certain other signals to you. **[Follow]** is used to set your token to follow another token. If will ask you for a target and will ask for a distance in pixels. Just leave it at zero. Technically a square is 1.55 meters, so a meter is 45&nbsp; pixels, just leave it at zero and hit enter. You can remove your token from a marching order by just moving it one "square". If NPCs are in a marching order I will not put them in the lead, they tend to the middle. **[FollowMe]** will announce your intention as leader and display a flag on your token. Players arrange themselves in some array and I will set an impromptu marching order. the tokens will follow the leader and will stay in their starting position as best they can as they flow around obstacles. You can remove your token from a marching order by just moving it one "square". If NPCs are in a marching order I will not put them in the lead, they tend to the middle. **[Initiative]** does that thing, you know, the thing... **[Pose]** will change your tokens look 0 stand, 2 sit, 3 pistol, 4 long gun, 5 bleeding out. **[Saves]** brings up a save menu there are physical, mental and luck saves **[Skills]** will bring up a skill menu. The skills you have training in are in the top section. Click a skill to try to do it. You can try to use skills which you have not trained, you will just suck at it, but there is a six on every dice... **[ttm]** Talk to myself will shut your output off, generally just used by me when building macros, but if one wanted to see what a roll would look like click it and then click it again when you want to come back. NB, no API calls will get to the API server, some of my error trapping is better than other times, so there could be glitches. **[WChr]** will allow you to send a message to another character, privately. **[WGM]** will send a message to me, you can also send a message to me with WChr and select any NPC or monster as target. **[Vision]** restores your character's normal vision **[Worklight]** will give your character an area of light. **[Flashlight]** will give your character a beam of bright light. This will give you a blind spot, make sure the wizard is behind you to cushion attacks. **[Goggles]**, if you have them will give your token vision that is not visible to other players or NPCs, night vision goggles. Some characters will have several other buttons and levers, remember to talk to yourself when you test those puppies, especially the "See other player naked" button, no, Roll 20 made me destroy that, after they copied it. Sometimes a universe is said to be built "on the shoulders of giants" this one is built on a series of Dwarves, there is me, then it's dwarves, all the way down 共匪 gongfei
Long time no see! Happy New Year!
Long time no see! Happy New Year! SWON! I remember those days! Fun stuff! Remember when I stole that car and was grand theft autoing on that planet?
How are you doing John? You qualified as the luckiest bastard on whatever planet that was. Three successful luck rolls in a row.
Nice.&nbsp; You spent a ton of work on this!&nbsp;&nbsp;