Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any Way to Trigger Streamdeck Buttons with a Roll20 Macro?

Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
As the title says.  I stream my D&D sessions, and I have animations that I play when things happen, but the player macros and me hitting the streamdeck button are separate. I'd love it if the player macro could trigger the animation commands directly.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There isn't an easy way to do it.  If you look in the wiki or forums for people talking about updating their twitch display, that's the same sort of process you'd have to go through.  The practical upshot is sending a special message to chat, which you extract with a browser extension and then do ... something... with it.
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I figured, thank you for letting me know. I'm nowhere near skilled enough to get this idea to work with what I'm able to find.  Maybe someday.