Hello there everyone, I'm Farseer (or just Far). I am looking for a group of players you would like for me to run the Descent into Avernus Campaign for them. I consider myself to be a fairly experinced DM, with 6 successfully completed campaign under my belt. Info: This will be a paid campaign, where there will a monthly fee rather than a per session fee. For £20 per month I will guarantee that 2 sessions will be scheduled each month, with a high possibility of additional sessions. (See below for more details) The campaign itself will see the players go from level 1 all the way to level 13, and potentially higher! I am running this as a bi-weekly campaign, that way if people want or need to take time to do other things on the off weeks they can do so without any issues or complaints. However, should everyone be available and ready to attend a session on one of the off weeks, then we can have those additional sessions with no futher cost to yourselves. Depending on how many sessions we get in a month will mean you will pay as little as £5 or as much as £10 per session. If we have a month were we were have less than 2 sessions due to my own schedule or inability to attend, then the following month will be free as that was my fault. However, things might be different if it was because of a lack of attendance of players. But those circumstances will be reviewed and a decision made depending on the situation. If you know you can't attend and inform me and the rest of the group with plenty of notice, then we shall find the best possible work around. However, I do expect anyone signing up to these sessions to be free for sessions at the listed day/time most of the time. When are we getting started? All things going to plan, I hope to start this campaign in early Feburary. This will give me plenty of time to assemble the group of players and finish getting things set up before we begin the campaign, allowing us to hit the ground running! Is the time and day set in stone? The day is absolutely set in stone. However there is a bit of wiggle room in regards to the starting time. However, I do have a set time I need to finish by, so if we push the time to be later, the sessions may be a little shorter. What systems will we be using? We will be using a combination of Roll20 and DnDBeyond for the VTT and character sheets (I'm fine if you prefer to use either for your character sheets, but I have far more content I can share with you for character creation over on DnDBeyond). We will be using Discord for comms. How can I apply to join? If you are interested in joining, please DM me and send me any info you feel is relevant about yourself. Please do include your Discord info so I can get in touch. I have more questions about the campaign. Please ask away in the comment session below. If you have questions I'm sure others do to. That way by answering your question, I may just be answering someone elses at the same time.