Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Collapsable Zoom Bar

Edited 1705536475
So the new UI Redesign got rolled out and the first thing I noticed is that the zoom bar isn't collapsible any more, which is sort of funny since everything else seems to be collapsible now. So uh... could we get a Collapsible Zoom Bar please? Addendum: I have been alerted that it is partially collapsible if you enable beta features.

Edited 1705537581
Also I would like to be able to move a token and the map with right click.

Edited 1705539764
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Dio G.,  Yes, to switch the Zoom bar's settings Beta Features must be turned on as it is still in Beta.  Edit:  You can turn Beta features on, switch the Zoom bar, then turn Beta features back off if you'd like and the Zoom bar will remain switched.
It's certainly better this way! ...but it could be smaller~!

Edited 1705601088
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi again,  As posted HERE , the Devs have fixed it so that the Zoom bar's settings are no longer buried under the Beta switch.  Regarding your suggestion, personally I'd like to see the Zoom tool put back into the Toolbar, that way people can remove the Zoom bar altogether as desired. 
Gold
Forum Champion
Interesting thread, discussion. I will give it some thought as-to Gauss' design idea to incorporate Zoom into Toolbar. Right now my thinking is the Beta (alternative, semi-collapsable) is the best Zoom bar design yet. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .