Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ScriptCards working for me normally, but not the player

Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi there. I have a card that is meant to add 4 to the Target's attribute when used, which is does when I use it. But, it doesn't when my player uses it. Is there some setting I need to enable to make it run the same for players and DM?
Are you using TokenMod in your ScriptCard by any chance? Not having TokenMod set so that players can use ids of tokens they don't control is pretty common. Per the  TokenMod wiki : !token-mod --config players-can-ids|on

Edited 1706729117
Essen
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yes, I am! It's ChatSetAttr that's the issue, so I need to try and find its' version of that command. EDIT:: I used  !setattr-config  and is gave me the options to toggle. Thanks!