Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition macro / script help and advice sought.

I’m looking for some pointers in setting up some macros for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition.   Is there a way of setting up a method of taking into account a creatures armour rating then subtracting it from its hit points using a macro or API script? The second thing I want to do is easily bulk add  a group of monsters and player characters to the turn order. Finally, is there a way of being able to heal a group of characters? I am using the official sheet from Chaosium but not using any of the Pulp add-ons. 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
For the first ask, I don't know enough about the system to be able to give specifics, but you can query other tokens for values using @{target|...} like this: [[2d6-@{target|armor_class}]] It will be more complicated for what you want to do, but that's the basics. For the second ask, check out GroupInitiative.  For the third ask, TokenMod (be sure to check the extra syntax for adding to bars and not exceeding max). 
The Aaron said: For the first ask, I don't know enough about the system to be able to give specifics, but you can query other tokens for values using @{target|...} like this: [[2d6-@{target|armor_class}]] It will be more complicated for what you want to do, but that's the basics. For the second ask, check out GroupInitiative.  For the third ask, TokenMod (be sure to check the extra syntax for adding to bars and not exceeding max).  Many thanks for the guidance, I shall have to suck it and see what happens :-)